Monday, April 7, 2008

A Very Productive Day

Next weeks class - Foil

I had the day at home today....all day.....was very nice! I had to get my trading cards done for this weekend, get my altered book done, and then did a couple of class samples for next week. Being creative felt really good after the ups and downs we have had this last week with baby Sophia. She is still holding her own and thats good as to be expected for now. I am going back down tomorrow again for a couple of days, maybe will get to see Sophia again. I made 5 1/2 lbs of meatballs today, split them up between a bowl for Rob's family, Ben's family, Jill's family, for Joe for the next couple of days and some to share with my Mom. Jill, Holly and my Mom are all making a dish for me to take with the meatballs. So I shouldn't have to cook as much down there this time, maybe I can get something else done up for Kim. I sure do miss the Sunflower House, but it has been nice to be able to go when I need to and not have to worry about what's happening back at the shop.


Well I will try to post again on wednesday night depending on how late or how tired I am after I get home. Of course the dogs will demand all my attention when I do get back, what fun that is. Seeing how much they miss me, makes me realize just how simple their lives are. Just think how nice the world would be if we could appreciate all the little things in life as much as these dogs do. Everybody would feel loved all the time, there wouldn't be as much anger and hurt in the world. I guess that will be for us all to experience when we get to heaven.


Have a good evening, love Me

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...