Sunday, April 13, 2008

Such a "Sucker" am I........



Well isn't he just beautiful and what a sucker I am!!!!! For puppies that is. Oliver's previous owner contacted me with news of this darling little boy. She knew I previously owned a deaf Australian Shepherd and she also knew how much I loved that dog, Cinnamon. Well in lieu of that she thought I would be interested in this little boy.......do you see the big "S" on my forehead, just ask next time you see me and I will push back my hair so you can see it. He is deaf and I know what breeders do to the deaf puppies......lets not go there and neither is he....I bought him. Well technically she is giving me the puppy, but it does cost to have him flown here from Oregon. So he will be arriving sometime in three weeks as he is only 6 weeks old now and can't fly until he is 9 weeks old. I also am thinking of names, so far I have thought of "Casper" and "Cody". Not sure yet though, so if you have any good ideas be sure and let me know. Oliver is going to have some else's legs to chew on and that will give Karli a break. Both Karli and Oliver are very laid back so I don't see bringing a new puppy into the picture as a problem for either one of them. I planned on getting another of these wonderful little dogs sometime down the road, well I guess that sometime is now. This puppy's Dad and Oliver share the same Mom. I am very excited but I have to be patience and wait.....maybe I need a visit to Pets Mart.....I am sure there are some supplies I need to get before he comes home. I wonder if he will be better at house training than Oliver....actually Oliver does very well....he just pees on the first available carpet. But its always on a carpet, does that make him house trained....hmmmmmmm. I don't think so, but he's perfectly happy that way. I get to shampoo carpets once a month, that's lots of entertainment. All kidding aside I really don't feel like a "Sucker" just someone who gets lots of enjoyment from her very furry friends. This has been me from the time I was a little girl, I just love dogs!!! Joe should have found that out before he married me......maybe when we were dating and he ran over a rabbit with the car accidentally and I was so mad....he should have dropped me and run then. He should have been able to tell by that I am an animal nut. Now here he is going to be living with three dogs and he really isn't an animal person. Although he won't tell you but a little secret is he does like Karli and Oliver. Send me those names......

love Bev

1 comment:

Suzeq18 said...

Mighty Max is my pic. He's beautiful and you and your pack are so lucky!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...