Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Inchies by Cindy




Cindy did a western theme with her "Inchies", don't you just love all that stitching. Cindy spends alot of time with her real horses so these "Inchies" reflect on her love of horses. Beautiful job, thanks for sharing with us, Cindy. Can't wait to see your card!!!
Its tuesday again and of course that means off to Robin's house to do some scrapping. Well I actually didn't do any scrapping, I worked some more on the third part to our "Inchie Challenge". I have a little more to do on it before you can see it. I won't be able to work on it tomorrow because I am off to go watch Gina and Julia.

I am getting so excited that new little puppy is do to arrive sometime on monday. Here is the new picture that was sent to me......isn't he just adorable!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...