Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Challenge Part 1 - At last....

"The Inchie Challenge"








If you haven't heard about "Inchies" yet then this will be new to you. But they have been around now for a little while and I thought I would start my first challenge out with the newest hottest craze...."Inchies". They are one inch pieces of paper that you will use to stamp and create on. Whatever you can fit on that little bitty piece of paper goes. For the ones above with the postal stamp punched border I used a collage stamp by PSX. I stamped it on a piece of paper, added foil to it in spots and then used my postal edge punch to punch them out. The punch I had was 15/16", so I then layered them to a piece of blue card stock. The two inchies with the straight edge was a stamp by Inkadinkado that is a tag. I stamped that on card stock with black versafine and was able to get two inchies from it. I used some of my colorbox metallic inks with a cotton ball to add color, then I highlighted the fern and the butterfly with some of my twinklin H2O's. Now its your turn, lets see what you can do. I'm sure you will make lots of these little pieces of art as they are so much fun. When you are finished, e-mail them to me so I can add your art to my blog.
Now do you remember I said this was going to be a double dare challenge.........well guess what.....Its going to be a triple dare. Soon you will get to see the second part to this challenge, but for now get to working on those "Inchies".

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...