Sunday, March 16, 2008

A new beginning.....




The Sunflower House is the past and its time to start a new beginning......"Altered Paper Arts". I invite you to join me as I blog each day important events in my life, day to day alterations, and my Art Journey.
Today I spent the day playing with Gina and Julia in Slippery Rock. Their mom and dad are finishing off the basement of their home to make room for the new baby. All the toys will be moved downstairs which will open up another bedroom upstairs. Had a good time with the girls playing hide and seek, chutes and ladders (Dora style), duck, duck, goose, simon says, taking a walk ( a little cold still out there), telling stories, and then we cleaned up the house for when Mommy comes home from her time away. Didn't get any time to help Rob with staining the moldings, wanted to get back home before dark.

Now I should go spend some time on this weeks class project. I have one card done but need to work on another one. Have a little head ache so I might just go to bed instead and worry about the class tomorrow. Here's a peek at the class project, we will be working with brass stencils and embossing paste. Haven't done this in awhile, so its time to refresh our memory. On the left you will see the front of the tri-fold card and in the center is the inside of the card. Hope you can join us for class this week. Remember classes are Monday evening @ 7:00, Wednesday afternoons @ 1:00 and Thursday mornings at 10:30. Email me to sign up for this class.
Have a good evening. Until later......

3 comments:

scrappy bird said...

Bev,
The class today was fantastic. The photo does not do them justice.
scrappy bird

scrappy bird said...

Bev,
The class today was fantastic. The photo does not do them justice.
scrappy bird

scrappy bird said...

Thursdays class was another winner.
Thanks for taking me to pick up little Abby. She is only "slightly spoiled" at this point.
Hope you are feeling better.
scrappy bird

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...