Monday, March 24, 2008



I just finished class, it went really well. We are doing "Monoprint Vellum" this week.I love the look of the Thomas Kinkaide stamps with this technique. We can get a lot of color behind these stamps with very little effort. Thursday morning will be another chance for you to join us and we start class at 10:30, would love to have you join us. Remember you can purchase these stamps at http://www.cornishheritagefarms.com/. Everyone so far has very good luck in getting their stamps they ordered within a week.


I spent the day organizing my card inventory, which is very large at the moment. My Mother-in-Law gets her cards from me and she was running low. So I boxed up two boxes and gave them to her to use, that's much better than having them stashed away somewhere. She can send them out and hopefully make someone's day. That is the whole reason why we make them in the first place. That left me with still two boxes, that's a big enough inventory to have on hand.


I also worked on next week's class which is "Crimp it Up". I haven't had my crimper out in a long time and I had a good time creating with it. I will post those cards tomorrow. I will also have another sample of the Thomas Kinkaide stamps using this technique.


I am working on a "Challenge" for all of you, hopefully will get that posted on wednesday. A "Challenge" is where I will give you a technique and dare (hmmm or maybe double dare) you to make something using that technique. Then you can email me your project and I will post it on my blog for all to see.

2 comments:

Suzeq18 said...

So would that be a double "blog" dare challenge! Can't wait to see what you dream up.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the class with TK stamps and the technique was different I will certainly use it again, I enjoyed the company of the group and as always your time and talent, see you again on Thursday

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...