Wednesday, March 19, 2008



2008 Easter Card

Credits for this card:

Daisy D's Scrapbook Paper, Tsukineko's Vintage Sepia Versafine Ink, May Arts Ribbon, Bunny Stamp PSX, Egg Stamp Inkadinkado, Happy Easter stamp unknown, Prima Flower, Bazzill Brad, Chalks, Misc. Cardstock, Double-Sided Tape

Hope you enjoy the Easter Card I made for this year. I wanted to do something slightly vintage looking and thought the bunny stamp worked well for that. The distressed Daisy D's paper also added a nice touch. I finished those up this evening, I was beginning to wonder if I was even going to get any done this year and here they are.

I did some Easter shopping today for the grandkids, just had to pick up a few odds and ends for their baskets. I also had to get some supplies for repairs to my computer, will be happy when that is fixed. Its moving too slow, needed more memory and my cd drive was broken had to get a new one.

Its nice to hear from some of you that you are really enjoying the blog, hopefully soon I will get to work on adding a few techniques, a challenge for you, and a project. Maybe I will get some time over the weekend to work on that. Will also be getting a gallery going so you can submit some of your artwork, I also love to see what you are up to.

Until tomorrow have a great evening.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...